Sunday, January 15, 2023

Are you my parents?

I just finished reading a Kindle book loosely based on that question. It got me thinking, not for the first time, if I was really me. What if babies were mixed up at the hospital? It not only could happen but has in the past. I have often wondered why I do not resemble other members of my family. I have never felt any closeness to my parents or brother. It seems there has to be a reason for that. About a year ago a female cropped up who claimed to be a long lost daughter of my deceased brother. Okay, she then proceeded to claim all of my relatives as hers. Perhaps she needed them.

I am wondering what if two baby girls were born on the same day in 1937 in a little hospital in Ketchikan, Alaska and they were switched? There has always been something that didn't quite add up. It is probably something I will never know for sure. I am wondering if it really matters after all these years? 

No comments:

Post a Comment