Thursday, December 31, 2020

Happy New Year

 I see that I have picked up followers for my blog and I am very grateful to you all. Thank you for taking the time to read my subconscious messages. Since this is my last post for 2020 I am leaving you with a poem I wrote in 2001. Happy New Year everyone!

Greed

When you ask for more than you really need
You are asking to be taught a lesson in greed
You might be given exactly what you ask
To teach you aren't ready to handle the task.

If what you want is only about you
And not about helping others too
God could consider your request too vain
And insist you rephrase to include His name.

When power and wealth and material things
Become more important than human beings
Perhaps it is time to take a break and live
Taking time to reflect on things needed to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment