Sunday, December 27, 2020

Anything is possible

 Christmas is over yea! Now we are almost ready to see what the new year will bring. I would say it couldn't be any worse than 2020, but anything is possible.

January should bring a new president. It will be interesting to watch the current one leave the White House. It would be even more interesting if, considering all the stress he has caused himself, he had a heart attack and died before Jan. 21. That would cause the current Vice President to serve the shortest term in the history of the United States as President. Anything is possible. 

A couple of weeks ago I had no clue that I had a niece. It is amazing how many things that we have in common. It is going to be interesting to see where this relationship leads. Anything is possible.

I remember back on December 31, 1999, moving into a new century. People were scared and worried. What would it bring? I don't remember anything earth shaking happening. For me it was the year that I began removing all the negative energy from my life. I set out to face the world on my own, with very little help. Twenty years later I am very happy that I made that decision, proving anything can happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment