Saturday, December 5, 2020

It's time

The first weekend in December has always marked the time when I decorate the house for Christmas. This year will be no different. I haven't had a live tree for years, but that's okay. I always put up my snowmen, collected over many years. Who needs a tree anyway?! Christmas isn't about trees, it is about memories. This year I have loved doing small things for people who have not expected them. I really don't think it is necessary to spend a lot of money, which I don't have anyway. 

These are some of my snowmen. I try to add to the collection every year. It's a personal gift I give to myself.

The cool little snowman in the red hat was a birthday/Christmas gift from my youngest grandson.The last one is an unexpected gift from a friend. It arrived last year. Don't forget to count yourself when you are shopping for others. It is important to make yourself happy! I wish you all peace and good health.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment