Sunday, December 22, 2019

Reflection

Looking back over the last twenty years of my life I see that there have been a lot of changes.I have had a ton of experiences and met a lot of people; some of which were only meant to be temporary to aid in my evolvement. Without them I would not be the person I am today. In leaving this decade and moving on to the next there is something I would like to share with my readers. It is a poem that was channeled to me in 2000. I may have shared it before, but it is worth repeating. The poem is now titled, "Pure Love".


Pure Love

I will love you forever and ever
I will defend you against your enemies
I will support you when you are weak
I will cry with you when you are hurt
I will warn you when I see danger
I will teach you anything I know
I will listen quietly as you teach me
I will pray with you and for you
I will hold you if you need comfort
I will feed you when you are hungry
I will help you live but will not live for you
I will respect your right to your freedom
I will love you forever and ever.

Barbara Loure` Gunn 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment