Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Last 2019 post

This year has gone by really fast. Friends have come and gone, lessons have been learned, my spiritual growth has increased and I am still here. Apparently there is still more that I am supposed to do before leaving this planet called earth.

My wish for the coming year is that my health does not get any worse than it is and my bank account does not decrease. I hope that my writing projects begin to bring in more money, but if not I will still write. It is what I am supposed to do.

I look forward to acquiring more friends in the coming year/decade. It is through them that I am able to travel around the world- free of charge.

Hopefully I will finally stop taking responsibility for things I have no control over. That would be a major accomplishment. I'll let you know how that turns out.

On the eve of another new year/decade I wish all of my friends and followers a fantastic journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment