Friday, September 7, 2018

Check up time

I just had my three year checkup on my hip replacement this week. I am grateful that I can depend on my friend, Betty, to act as my driver as I do not attempt to drive on the interstate anymore.According to my surgeon the x-ray showed that everything is just as it was when it was inserted. My instructions were to keep doing whatever I have been doing.

I'm not sure what happened but there was a backup of patients to see my doctor. I felt sorry for one poor guy who had a two hour wait. After I had my x-rays I was left in the room for 35 minutes before my doctor appeared. I was not a happy camper by that time. His exam took all of five minutes. Seriously! Oh well I don't have to do that again for another three years.

After we finally got out of that place we headed to Chili's for a late lunch. I love their $7 choices, they are so good! We both chose loaded potato soup with half a sandwich. Mine was turkey club.

On our way back to Grants we saw eight FedEx trucks headed in the same direction we were going in. We were wondering if they were having a convention or something. They weren't all together but spread out. Every few miles we would see another one.

That is the end of my journey and my story. Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment