Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Words to the wise

One of the things I love about Facebook is the positive messages that are shared by friends. It is my habit to copy the ones I find pertinent, print them and post them on my vision board above my computer. They are the first hings I see every morning and they help to start my day with a positive attitude. These are the ones that are looking at me right now.

Note to self: I am doing the best that I can with what I have in this moment. And that is all I can expect of anyone, including me!

Morning is God's way of saying one more time; go make a difference, touch a heart, encourage a  mind, inspire a soul and enjoy the day.

Health does not always come from medicine. Most of the time it comes from peace of mind, peace in the heart, peace in the soul. It comes from laughter and love.

I hope you all go out and make this the best day ever!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment