Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Just following my intuition

As I was finishing off the last stitches for the baby blanket I have been making, with the extra yarn, I gave some thought to what I was going to do with it. A thought popped into my mind that I hadn't thought before.Where did that come from I wondered? Was it pushed out from another realm?


The thought was: if a baby in need doesn't show up by the end of the year I am going to donate the blanket to Cibola General Hospital to be included in the gifts for the first baby born in 2018.

The thought continued to grow and put a smile on my face as I remembered all the items my grandmother made and donated to the Shrine Children's Hospital in Seattle, during her life. Even though she hasn't resided on earth since 1984 I'll bet that put a smile on her face too.

I know there are those who believe that once you leave earth that's it- you're just dead and won't be heard from again. I don't believe that. We are spirits and we do not die period! Strong relationships can and do go on forever.

So now I know where this little project is probably headed and I hope it will keep a little one extra warm this winter and a mother happy.

I recently purchased a little glass angel that can hold one flower. I searched around my house and found a small pink rose for her to hold. She sits on my desk and this morning I named her Anna. As I did that I realized she reminded me of my grandmother whom I called Nana. Roses are a meaningful flower as my grandfather brought her one from his garden, each morning that they bloomed.


Stuff happens when I follow my intuition!

No comments:

Post a Comment