Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy birthday Ejay!

This is Ejay's first picture in December 2012 after I rescued him from the animal shelter. Although he was happy to be free he badly needed grooming and current shots.. The vet thought he was about 10 months old which would make his birthday sometime in February. To simplify things I gave him Valentine's Day. That would be today- Happy 4th Birthday Ejay!

At first I wasn't sure I could keep him because he followed me everywhere and I was afraid I would trip over him. Eventually we got used to each other, although he still follows me wherever I go. He also had to get used to sharing his new home with two felines. That's still a work in progress.

This is a recent picture of my spoiled pup. He apparently has taken over the job of making sure I do my exercises.



1 comment: