Sunday, June 8, 2014

From the inside out

I recently sent a message to a person who has been an important road block on my current path. Try as I might I have not been able to let go of the spiritual energy I have with this being. The message I sent was, "I apologize for not being able to accept who you are in this life time". I always seem to take responsibility for things that are not really my fault. I'm still working on that.

Several things have happened since the message was sent that have caused me to look at the situation from a different view. Perhaps one might say I now see it from the inside out.

Those who have read my blog for any length of time are aware that I believe in reincarnation and completly accept the fact that we never die. There are many accounts of exactly where we go when our life as a human has ended, but the details really don't matter. The fact is that our souls are alive for an eternity. We have many close soul relationships in that other realm. They are sometimes referred to as soulmates. We come to earth time after time to assist in each others evolvement. The role/part we play changes each life time.

I believe that when we get to the point of remembering that simple fact we are set free to love and live in peace.

It certainly explains to me why it no longer matters who this human person is in this lifetime. It really is none of my business and does not deminish our "real" soul relationship in any way. It doesn't even matter whether or not the other person ever wakes up and sees what I do. It only matters what I see from the inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment