Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Trying something new

I'm still walking around the internet trying to see if I should just give up on my "old" PC and check into a laptop, which I really can't afford at the moment. Today I am posting my blog using Google Chrome. It is an interesting experiment and I have no idea what the post will look like after I click publish. Perhaps the person who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks was wrong! I'm always willing to try something new and I see nothing wrong with mixing old and new together to create a fulfilling experience. It kind of reminds me of my new part time job of subbing at our local community center. Over the years I have donated many volunteer hours so it's nice to finally be appreciated for my efforts. I am not going to make a fortune, but as anyone living on social security knows, every little extra helps. Perhaps I will apply that little extra to the purchase of a laptop in the near future. Now that would really be something new in more ways than one!

No comments:

Post a Comment