Saturday, April 13, 2013

Do you listen?

This morning I saw a FB message that got my attention. It was, When I say wait do you listen?" and it was signed God.

"Well sometimes, not often, okay almost never!"

I really do try to follow my intuition, but sometimes my stubborn nature pipes up and I am torn between should I or shouldn't I? One would think by now I would have learned to listen to my guides because I know the information comes directly from God.

Lately I have been trying to make peace with someone who has been, let's say, absent from my life for awhile. I found a wonderful image that I wanted to send to the person to say how much I missed our unusual relationship. I kept toying with the should I or shouldn't I? I wasn't getting a whole lot of spiritual help or maybe I was and was ignoring it. Did I hear the word WAIT whispered in the distance? Wasn't it just recently I promised to leave the entire matter up to God?

Thinking I knew best, I stubbornly tried to send the image to the person via FB and it just as stubbornly refused to send. I was briefly annoyed because it was the perfect animated picture of a cute kitten with its tongue licking an invisible person with the words I Miss You! Almost immediately my thoughts went back to the original message I received earlier this morning and I started to laugh as I remembered the word WAIT!




No comments:

Post a Comment