Friday, May 12, 2023

Opportunities

I was thinking this morning that even though I don't have a college education I have had my share of writing opportunities. I have published two hard cover books, four Kindle books and one that is available as a paperback. Impressive right? But that's not all! I have led two local writing groups, from the young to older members. Hopefully, I have inspired someone to write. I can't forget the four years as a columnist for our local paper, or the 64 interviews I was able to do. Wow that's a lot of writing!

It has never ever mattered to me that I have not earned much money with all this writing. My purpose has been to inspire others to do their best. I really hope I haven't reached the end of my opportunities because I would like to keep going, if I only knew how.  

No comments:

Post a Comment