Sunday, May 14, 2023

A new store

As I again ordered an item from Amazon that should be available in Grants,NM, I thought if someone wanted to open a store that would have a ton of customers, a craft store would be ideal.Walmart is the only option and it sucks! They closed their craft department years ago and there are no other options, unless you want to drive 100 miles East or West. There are plenty of buildings just sitting there waiting to be occupied. I know there are zillions of craft people living here. Come on someone make a move in the right direction!

I also know of a large building, only used two days a week, right in the middle of town. It could easily be shared, by let's say, a badly needed optometrist.I don't understand what is wrong with people. We have great weather and the rents are cheap. Come on down or over or whatever, just come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment