Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Checking things out

I have been looking through some saved info that I have. It seems it is time. I found some legal papers that I forgot about, but now needed. I decided to write a new will because things have changed since I wrote the first one. I also decided to write a Living Will, which I didn't have. I invited two friends to act as witnesses and a friend who is a Notary to join me for a late lunch last Sunday. Everything is now up to date and saved in my file cabinet.

I had also been checking out some tapes I had sitting around. I previously mentioned the three interviews I did for "Write on Four Corners". I was happy they still worked. I also found one called "God Can" by Mary Manin Morressey. Amazing that it still worked. I had actually forgotten that I had personal contact with her when I wrote my first book back in 2004. The last thing I found was a tape of my poems and inspirational sayings from 1999-2000.

Interesting what things pop up when it is again time to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment