Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Rethinking

 After rethinking, this year is not starting off so bed after all. On the 2nd, we did have a couple over for dinner. I hadn't seen them for months. My son grilled, I made twice potatoes and salad and my friend brought dessert. We also got to catch up on news.

The next day I finally did get my hair cut. My appointment was with a hairdresser that I have been going to for years. In addition to cutting hair she also works at a local school. My grandson and her nephew are friends so we had plenty to talk about. 

Next, because I updated my Ancestry.com account I have been able to communicate with cousins I didn't even know I had. One is 17 and her knowledge of family is amazing. I believe I mentioned that I recently found a niece that I didn't know I have. We have been sharing family information. 

I think all these events have added up to the start of a really good year. If this trend keeps up I will be very happy to stick around and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment