Saturday, January 16, 2021

My opinion

 I have been reading a lot of kindle books lately, some I enjoyed some I didn't and some I didn't even finish. My last was, "The Secrets We Keep" by Nolan King. The book was actually interesting with new plot twists I hadn't read before. It did bring up one of my pet peeves though. That is books that go on and on and never seen to finish. This one left me with, "Will you please finish the freaking book?" It even had an epilogue for crying out loud! 

Perhaps brevity is something I learned from my experience as a columnist, but it is something I always try for. Details are nice, but how many times does an author have to use them?

That's my rant for today. Other than that everything is great! My car is back and it was,  as I suspected, simply a loose wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment