Friday, January 29, 2021

Just shake it off

 Do you ever wake up thinking you are in a weird movie of some kind? I am wondering what happened to my normal world. A world where I could touch others without the fear of coming down with something that could end my life as I know it. The thought that this craziness could last the length of my current life is disgusting and unacceptable!

The big wigs think that the vaccines are going to solve everything. I have trouble believing that. As new variants creep up they don't even know if what has been produced, thus far, will be effective. People are getting sick from taking them. I have come to believe that the current virus will eventually fade away. I don't usually believe what Trump said, but in this case?!

I don't believe the vaccines are going to do it. I believe it is up to the people to follow the guidelines of masks and social distancing. If they don't, the virus will go on and on.  

Those are my thoughts today, believe them or not. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment