Friday, August 7, 2020

The little camper goes camping

My son, who works at one of our local prisons, has four weeks vacation coming this year. Because of the pandemic he has only taken a day or two for appointments. Recently he purchased a small camper with the thought of using it for short trips etc. Two weeks ago he made a reservation to camp for two nights at a camp ground on Mt.Taylor. It was meant to be a trial run to make sure everything worked. Unfortunately, it rained all weekend and the trip had to be canceled. This weekend he will try again. A weekend trip to an Albuquerque camp site will be the maiden voyage for the little camper!

While he is away I also get a short vacation of sorts. At least I will have the house to myself for a couple of days. I guess that's not exactly true. I do have two cats and a dog to care for.


No comments:

Post a Comment