Monday, August 17, 2020

Changes

I see it has been a week since my last post and I am thinking, have there been any changes? Nope not much.

My only communication with the outside world is Facebook, the grocery store and an occasional phone call to a friend. That's a great social life!

I would like to get out in the yard and pull some weeds, but because I have been dealing with a skin problem I have been told by my dermatologist to stay out of the sun. That's not so easy with the hottest summer we have had in years. Not having AC makes that fun too.

My oldest son lives with me, but he goes to work, comes home, eats dinner and I don't see him for the rest of the night. He might as well not even live here. I must say the rent money is nice though. It has allowed me to make necessary renovations to my house. Everything has pros and cons.

Well that's my life for the last five months since the pandemic raised its ugly head last March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment