Monday, July 29, 2019

A new thought

I saw something that came through on my Facebook news feed this morning that made an impression and caused a new perspective in what is going on in my life. For some time most of my family has treated me as if I do not exist. They have also made role models of members, who in my humble opinion, have chosen negative paths. They are manipulating and play the "poor me" card to get what they want. It has left me wondering, what in the hell is going on here?!

My Godfather, who left this world several years ago, told me life is not fair. it appears I should have listened to him.

What I saw on Facebook this morning was: "In a toxic family, the black sheep is often just the person who sees through everyone else's bullshit."

That simple sentence explains a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment