Sunday, July 7, 2019

It's hard work doing nothing

For the last six days, while I have been waiting for the biopsy wound on my leg to heal, I have been trying to do as little as possible. I have found that is a lot of work!

I have gone to the grocery store, cooked dinner and washed the dishes. Other then that I have been trying to relax and deal with the pain. I have even ignored the weeds building up on the street side of my fence.

I thought I would water the trees and plants this afternoon but I looked out the window and guess what? It is raining. It seems even the universe is on the side of my relaxing. Not fair!

I have done a lot of reading this week, which has granted me some interesting entertainment.

My leg is still a little sore and every now and then it still sends out a sharp pain. Enough is enough! I keep trying to focus on the thought that the biopsy results will show that nothing more needs to be done. Just because the PA thought it might be cancer that doesn't mean it is. A few years ago I had a biopsy done between two fingers. It was very difficult to care for during the healing process. You try putting a bandage there and see how much fun it is!

Tomorrow, being the seventh day, I hope to get the results of the current biopsy and see if this journey is about to come to an end. I'm getting tired of doing nothing!   

No comments:

Post a Comment