Thursday, July 11, 2019

I'll take that

This has been a really strange day so far.

This morning I was just getting ready to open the front gate to go into town when the Fedex truck stopped in front of my house. I knew he had a very large box to deliver that my son had ordered. I opened the gate and let him in. I had been headed for the post office to pick up the pet door I had ordered. It came a day early.

I have been trying to find a teenager to take care of the weeds in my front yard with no luck. Since I had my leg biopsy I had to stop because I didn't want to get dirt in the wound. As I looked out my office window I noticed a young man picking up trash in the yard next door. I went out and asked him if he was interested in earning a little money doing yard work for me? He said he wasn't, but maybe his older sister was. A little while later she knocked on my door and agreed to do the job for the money I had in mind.

Today everything just seems to be falling into place, which doesn't happen very often. Even though it is a bit unusual, I'll take that!

No comments:

Post a Comment