Saturday, February 23, 2019

A tiny little hole

After having my roof replaced a couple of weeks ago I did not expect any further problems with leaks. Last night as I entered my bathroom I saw that the floor was wet. I looked up and saw the ceiling was leaking again. No!!

I immediately contacted my roofer to let him know. In the meantime I had to again prop up the ceiling because I was afraid it would come down. I had no idea what was causing the problem, but I knew it would be taken care of.

This morning the roofer discovered it was being caused by a tiny hole in the roof. The sealant around a screw had not dried properly. When things dry out it will be fixed, which will allow them to replace the bathroom ceiling. The new ceiling was a planned job, the tiny hole in the roof, causing another leak, was not.

I am so happy that I have dependable people to take care of problems that come up. Living in a small town has its advantages!

No comments:

Post a Comment