Monday, February 18, 2019

Negative vibes

There are times in my life when the mere presence of someone causes so much negative energy I have to eliminate them. They actually don't have to do anything or say anything to warrant the removal. Their very being just drains my energy. I performed one of these exorcisms yesterday, eliminating a member of my writing group, who has been hanging on for no reason for months.

Oddly as soon as I did that members began writing on the current prompt. Apparently it was something that I needed to do. Perhaps the person's presence was a personal thing, causing negative energy to flow to the group. The whole thing had to do with my lack of respect for the person and the lies she tried to spread to the group.

This person has spent years making other people responsible for her problems. At one time she even had a go-fund-me account, which I fell for and donated to. She lives in her car and travels up and down the west coast finding "friends" to stay with. She has an income and I see no reason why she has chosen to live this way.

Today may be President's Day but I am celebrating dumping negative vibes day.

No comments:

Post a Comment