Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Is this the year?

The trail of deaths in my family occurring in years ending in the number 7 is amazing. Since this is 2017 I am wondering if it is my turn.

My paternal grandfather died in 1937, the year I was born. A paternal uncle in 1947, my paternal grandmother in 1957, my father in 1967 and my mother in 1987.

Back in 2007 when I was writing my book, Journey of an Enlightened Egotist, I also noticed this trend and asked the same question as the year flowed into 2008. Nothing happened. Whew!

One of my ex-husband's cousins did die unexpectedly recently. Maybe that counts. It made me a little nervous as he was about the same age as my oldest son.

Before I go any further I do realize that we do not die, we simply leave our bodies behind and go back to where we came from, the spirit world.

The year 2017 is almost half over and I am again asking is it my turn? Even though I have had some physical stuff pop up lately I am actually enjoying the challenge of doing my part to fix them.

I am not ready to leave earth quite yet. I know there are still important things left for me to do. I would be very happy to stick around until 2027 or even 2037 if I could leave as a happy healthy 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment