Saturday, October 15, 2016

Plans change

My spirit photography event at Rocky's on October 20th has been postponed until January. I knew it wasn't supposed to be that close to Halloween, but I went along with the plans of the gallery manager. Yesterday I  made the decision to suggest postponing the event if the flyers hadn't been printed. They hadn't and I got my wish.

It had never been my idea to share the photos close to Halloween. Above all else the event needs to be respectful of the spirits and I was afraid that would attract weirdos.

It will be much better to have it in January. After the New Year people are looking for something to do.It is a time for fresh ideas. Moving the date will also give me time to collect more pictures and information about the subject. I might even obtain a helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment