Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pipeline to God

One of the web sites I enjoy following is www.Heavenletters.org. It is manned by Gloria Wendroff, who ten years ago began writing letters to her “inner self” and got answers. She then moved to the top and wrote directly to God with the same result. Believing God wanted his answers shared; Gloria started Heaven Letters, featuring daily letters from God.

The following are recent messages from the Source:
United we are a union of one. We are not a twosome- we are a one-some. You and I are forever that is reality.

Earth and Heaven are figures of speech. Make the most of where you seemingly are.
You are of the earth, yet created in Heaven.

You have one teacher. You are the teacher as well as the learner.

Your body is mortal. You are immortal. Ashes to ashes refers to your body, not to you. I don’t collect bodies in heaven.
(I’ve always known God has a sense of humor!)

The truth of you is contained within you.


In my recent post Walking the Path to Change
7/12/10 I referred to the soul. “Our soul is the only thing that is uniquely ours from the moment of our creation throughout eternity. It is our very own pristine connection with Source.”

I can relate to Gloria receiving messages from the Universe/God/Source. About 10 years ago I would often awaken with inspirational sayings on the tip of my tongue, which I wrote down to share with others. The following are some of my favorites.

You can’t expect others to believe in you until you believe in yourself.
The most fertile spot to plant a seed is inside the heart.
Every day is a series of tests with no right or wrong answers.
Faith should be as quiet and peaceful as feathers floating in the sky.
Love needs time to grow.


The most beautiful universal message I have received is the poem, Pure Love, which I shared as a blog post on 4/22/10. It still amazes me that I was able to write it down exactly as it was given to me. The poem is a perfect gift of love from God to me to share with His people.

Back to the top- Gloria Wendroff is my kind of lady, she loves to share what she has been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment