Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Silent Prayer

In my heart, I accept my perfect being.
I accept that the joy I have intended is already in my life.
I accept that love I have prayed for is already within me.
I accept that the peace I have asked for is already my reality.
I accept that the abundance I have sought already fills my life.

In my truth, I accept my perfect Being.
I take responsibility for my own creations,
And all things that are within my life.
I acknowledge the power of spirit that is within me,
And know that all things are as they should be.

In my wisdom, I accept my perfect Being.
My lessons have been carefully chosen by my self,
And now I walk through them in full experience.
My path takes me on a sacred journey with divine purpose.
My experiences become part of all that is.

In my knowing, I accept my perfect Being.
In this moment, I sit in my golden chair
And know that I Am an angel of light.
I look upon the golden tray-the gift of spirit-
And know that all of my desires already have been fulfilled.

In love for my self, I accept my perfect Being.
I cast no judgment or burdens upon my self.
I accept that everything in my past was given in love.
I accept that everything in this moment comes from love.
I accept that everything in my future will result in greater love.

In my Being, I accept my perfection.
And so it is.

(an acknowledgment of all that is)
author unknown

5 comments:

  1. Thanks you two- so now I have an aardvark and a frog following my blog?? Ok then I'm not going to get picky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcie- perfect isn't it? I shared it with a woman who survived breast cancer recently.

    ReplyDelete