Wednesday, March 8, 2023

The Secret

A couple of days ago I walked by my bookshelf and a book ended up in my hand. As I looked at it I really didn't remember reading it or even buying it. It was, "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. I discovered it was published in 2016. I decided someone wanted me to read it so I began. It was a whole different way of looking at things. Basically, everything in our life was brought to us by our thoughts. 

I am having a bit of a problem accepting that everything I desire is just a thought away and I should act as if I already have it. That's difficult for me, probably because I have never wanted to ask for more than I have. But why not? Apparently it is out there and it is mine.

I just read the section on health and was very surprised.I have pretty accepted that advanced age is the reason for any physical or vision problems hat I currently have. Apparently that is a pile of BS. So I am going to try to think positive and see if they go away. I would certainly be interested to talk to others who are following the path of The Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment