Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Open Minds & Hearts

After thinking about my life I came up with an idea that may work. I have been the administrator of a small group asking members to answer a posted question. It is getting harder and harder to come up with a question. Perhaps it is time to close the group and move on to something else?

In looking over my photographs I see that I have taken many that are really nice, including those with spirits in them. Taking into consideration the way things are out there and my current age, I don't believe I will ever man a local group again. Also it has never been important to me to earn much money from my writing or photographs, but I feel strongly both are things that are meant to be shared with others.

So I am thinking about creating a Facebook group, allowing members to share their photos. I might call it "Open Minds & Hearts". I have a lot of friends who take pictures and are not looking to make money from them. I am strongly leaning toward this decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment