Friday, March 31, 2023

Last Day

Three months down and I wonder what has changed. I had a recent doctor's appointment and it began with filling out the same form I had used about COVID for over three years. My doctor still wears a mask. I guess I can understand that. As of March 23 our house has one more occupant. Yup that would be my new dog Lilly. She and my son's dog, Cody are trying to get along. And Lilly is trying to learn the routine of going potty outside. Our weather is still windy, making it hard to get any yard work done. At least we have only had little drops of snow this year. Not looking forward to my cataract appointment in April as it will determine if I need surgery.Could be.

Not much has really changed in my house during the last three months. Nine more to go to see what 2023 has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment