Friday, February 24, 2023

What's new?

Today has been interesting. I had an appointment with my hearing expert this morning for a cleaning of my ears and hearing aids. I had been keeping a copy of my book, "Adventures of a Chosen Messenger", for him and I was looking forward to giving it to him. He asked me twice when I wrote it. When I got home I checked and it was published March 2022. So I decided to read the contents again. I was really pleased with what I wrote and hope he will be too.

The morning actually went well. On the way home my gas light went on so I decided to take a detour and get gas. I am still getting used to all the electronic devices on this car so I wasn't sure I could even get the gas cap off. Success! One chore taken care of earlier than planned. Next I figured out how to get the electric window back up. Another success! 

When I got home the dog was out so I had to wait to put my car in the garage. It is a tight fit, but with practice I haven't scraped anything yet. Practice makes perfect I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment