Friday, February 17, 2023

I did it

I have been messing with the pro and cons of going ahead and having cataract surgery since my optometrist told me they have gotten worse. After discussing the situation with my son I called my doctor's office to see if he had a surgeon he recommended. To my surprise the person I was talking to made all the arrangements for me and set up an appointment. I am not happy that the initial appointment won't be until April, but at least it is done and they will coordinate all of my previous records with them. All I have to do is show up and take my medical cards for proof of insurance.

I have been wearing glasses since I was four so not having to wear them most of the time will be a new experience for me. Apparently this is one of the new adventures I will be looking forward to in my future. I'm thinking maybe it would be good to practice not wearing my glasses except for reading, so it won't be such a shock when the time comes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment