Wednesday, April 28, 2021

A push

Sometimes I think the universe goes to extremes to give us a push in the right direction. Because of the pandemic and instructions from the Governor to stay home I had stopped regular maintenance appointments with my chiropractor for the last six months. I was supposed to go in every 4-6 weeks or so just to keep things up to date. I stopped doing that, even though I knew she was doing everything possible to keep her patients safe from germs.

Because my knee was hurting to the point that I needed the assistance of a cane to walk I made that first appointment. It took a couple of weeks, but the pain I was having is way down now. If it hadn't been for the knee problem I probably wouldn't have made that first appointment. So this morning I am thinking maybe it was a push in the right direction from the universe! In any case I am grateful that I no longer need assistance to walk.

As things are opening up in my county, which is now turquoise according to the stats, perhaps it will be safer to gradually return to things from the past. Right or wrong I am also fully vaccinated too, which was another push from my primary care facility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment