Friday, April 30, 2021

A good question

A little while ago I posted this question on my online group "Let's Chat"- What does it mean to live a good life? The more I thought about the question the more I realized what a good question it was. It is really sad that I can't inspire members of my group to communicate.

Now, back to the question- What does it mean to live a good life? I am aware that we, with the help of many other souls, programmed our human life, but the catch is, it involved a loss of memory of those plans. That doesn't seem fair does it? We entered this life without a road map or instructions. We don't even remember who in the heck we chose as our parents or siblings. 

I believe living a good life involves a big heap of faith in the unknown. I think we need to accept everything that is dumped in our life and do the best that we can to deal with it. No two people have the exact same experiences, nor should they. The purpose of living a human life, is to evolve one's soul. 

At the end of our human life It only matters how we chose to treat others and did we use every gift/tool we were given to help other souls evolve?

No comments:

Post a Comment