Saturday, April 3, 2021

4/ 3/ 21

Today's date offers a lot to digest. Maybe it is a blast off to a better life! I can see the possibility of new things happening. 

I can't help but think about the pandemic 100 years ago. The only person in my family who did not survive was my maternal grandfather. It makes me sad that I never had the chance to know him. He died when my mother was ten and I know it affected the rest of her life. If he had lived it would have certainly affected mine. Her step-father was the only grandfather I have known. I have never been able to find out anything regarding my paternal grandfather, except that he immigrated from Sweden in 1888 and died the year I was born.

On this weird Saturday before Easter I wonder what message 4/3/21 brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment