Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Moving on

 The renovation project is moving along. They are almost finished with the siding, then new skirting and paint. As an extra I decided to have them remove the trailer hitches that have been on the end of the house since 1977. I will now have a house instead of a trailer! It is something that should have been done years ago.

When I look back at all the renovation that has been done in the last couple of years I can't believe what I have managed to accomplish. I think it is all because of the fact that I do not live above my means. I never do anything that I can't pay for in a reasonable length of time. 

Over the years I have given a lot of thought to moving into town. Apparently that is something I am not supposed to do. Perhaps I got mixed messages about what "new" meant. It looks like I am staying here for the duration of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment