Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Looking back

Trying to stay busy while all the pounding was going on outside my house I decided to read my second Amazon E-book, "Journey of an Enlightened Egotist". It is still available for $2.99 and so far has never been moved to a hard copy book. Something happened with the paragraph indention, which doesn't make me happy as a perfectionist, but it does not change the information offered. As I read what I wrote, when it was published, I once again asked myself, did I write that? I was amazed at the wisdom shared.

Anyway, I began reading the book backwards. I found several things worth quoting, but I would like to share one in particular. "At the beginning of my conscious spiritual journey I wondered aloud what a soul looked like. At the time I thought it was a good question. Now I understand that a soul is the invisible essence of who we are. A soul is the continually evolving part of us most like our Creator."


No comments:

Post a Comment