Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Changes


 This is going to be an interesting week, full of changes.

I have been waiting for several weeks for Garcia Services to have time to address the siding on my house. After over 40 years a lot of it needs replacing. The week has finally come to do the job. Having already replaced the roof and old carpets it will be like having a new house. Not having a ton of money, jobs had to be done when I could afford them. I refuse to be in debt!

Next, my son will be taking part of the vacation he has coming to him and will take his new camper on a trip. I might not be going anywhere, but it will give me a vacation too. No meal planning- yea! I will have my house to myself for almost a week. Not sure what I am going to do with my time, but I suspect some of it might be used to write. Perhaps a new book is in the offering. I wouldn't be surprised!

Even though changes are coming many things will stay the same. It's like mixing up a brand new recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment