Saturday, June 15, 2019

Don't shoot the messenger

I have not had a really good time, health wise, for the last couple of days. My blood pressure has been acting up and I don't know exactly why. It could be stress due to all the money I have had to dole out lately, trying to upgrade my house and take care of unexpected bills. Anyway I made a doctor's appointment yesterday. I am seeing a new primary care person and I really like him. My former PA left town.

Along with my blood pressure problem, which I hope will be taken care with a slight adjustment to my BP medication, we also talked about the problem I have been having with neuropathy in my feet. We thought it could be caused by the fact that I have been diagnosed with spinal stenosis because it can cause leg and foot problems. When Daniel looked at my records he said, "you have pre diabetas". I replied, "no one had ever told me that". I would think my former PA would have found that important enough to mention.That really makes me angry!

Since I don't drink pop or sweetened drinks or eat a lot of candy I assume the culprit is cookies and or pastries. If I had known I no doubt could have saved myself a whole lot of undesirable pain. Thank God the stupid PA has moved on and left room for someone who actually knows what he is doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment