Saturday, June 30, 2018

Vibrant life

Sometimes things happen that just make me laugh. This morning was one of those times.

My male cat, Smokey, got into a fight and earned a trip to the vet. He was given an antibiotic shot and I was given a tube of medication to apply morning and night. I was told to clean the wound first. I have been using a packet of wipes made for cats for that purpose. This morning I noticed the brand name was Vibrant Life.

On June 26 I sent a submission to a  health magazine. It was an article I had originally written several years ago regarding my previous addiction to nicotine. For several years it sat in a drawer, but remained in my mind. I messed around with editing to bring it up to date. Having just submitted another story I had written years ago to a children's magazine I thought perhaps it was time for this one to leave home too.

The health magazine I submitted it to is Vibrant Life!

Coincidence or a universal message?

No comments:

Post a Comment