Friday, June 1, 2018

Moving

It looks as if I am moving forward whether I am ready or not. I can hear my guide yelling it's about time as he gleefully jumps up and down. Careful there or you will fall right through that cloud Richard!

For some time a new friend and I have been talking about stopping off after exercising to have a cup of coffee. Today was the day and I didn't have coffee but a Chi iced tea, which was excellent. We checked out the Coco Bean in Grants, NM.

It had been over 15 years since I had been in this particular building and because of past experiences it was a challenge to enter. I was very happy to notice that none of the past negative energy connected with the building existed. Everything inside had been changed and a wall had been erected to divide the space into two rooms.

Another surprise was one of the employees was someone I had met many years ago. Oddly, he had just started working there two days before. Even more oddly than that, yesterday I had made a list of my writing experiences, for what reason I wasn't sure. For some time I had been thinking of starting another adult writing group or possibly even another writing camp for children. I had been quietly looking for available spaces. Because I don't charge the groups I can't afford to pay rent.

After my friend and I talked for awhile I told the employee that I would like to talk to him.

I shared what I had been thinking of doing with him and gave him my list of writing experiences and a couple of my business cards for the owner of the business.

A couple of hours later the owner called me. I knew before I picked up the phone who was calling. He was very interested in my ideas and we decided to get together soon to discuss them.

It does look as if I am moving forward, with a little help from my friends and unseen others!


No comments:

Post a Comment