Thursday, April 26, 2018

It makes sense

After my post yesterday about the baby John who needs prayers for his health I asked myself why do I do things like that? Is there a name for passing on information to others? What popped into my mind were the words "spiritual messenger".

As I glanced up at my vision board I saw the little piece of paper that contained the numbers of my life path, soul urge and expression. I have known these numbers for years and never took the next step to find out what they meant. Numerology is not something I have ever been interested in.

My curiosity got the best of me and I googled them to see if it gave me a clue as to what my purpose in this life is. Apparently that is exactly what I was supposed to do.

My life path number is 7 and it means a combination of spiritual and everyday life (spirit over matter)
My soul urge number is 11 and it means spiritual messenger
My expression number is 3 it means inspirational, optimistic, expressive, creativity

In the words of, Monica, my former therapist, it makes sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment