Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Asking a favor

This blog began in 2009 and I have rarely asked anything from my readers before, but there is a first time for everything. I have a favor to ask of you who read my blog because my main purpose in writing it is to pass on information that comes into my life on a daily basis.

Last December a little boy (John) was born with a serious heart problem that was discovered during pregnancy. Except for this problem he was born healthy. He had his first surgery when he was a few days old and recently had his second. I have been told by his great grandmother, who is a personal friend of mine, that he is not doing well.

Yesterday I asked my Facebook friends to pray for him and his family and send positive thoughts their way. I had wonderful response because I have caring friends all over the world. Now I am asking my readers who might be interested for the same favor.

I know from experience that when souls band together for a single cause miracles can happen. Thank you in advance for your kindness for the little guy and his family.

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for John and his family, Barbara. I believe the same thing as you do - that people coming together can make a difference, whether it's prayer, encouragement, helping someone through a tough time, helping to fix a broken water pipe, or digging out a fellow road warrior who's stuck in sand. Thanks for letting us all know about this little boy. You are a very special person, you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lois.My original reply was deleted for some reason.

    ReplyDelete