Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The mirror knows best

The people in your life are a reflection of where you are today. They change from time to time depending on how fast you are learning and evolving. To see the reflection in your own mirror just look around at the people you are attracting with your energy.

It makes me laugh to think of the people that I was determined to have in my life and it never happened. At the time I thought there was something wrong with me. Wrong! There was something right with me. Today I do not desire or need any of them anywhere near me. They did their job by teaching me who I do not want to be by their wonderful example.

Among these souls were pathological lairs who believed their lies and thieves who had no respect for property belonging to others. I think the worst were the liars, because honesty is a number one priority in my life. I have had plenty of experience with souls who intentionally hurt others just because they can. How anyone could be happy on that path is beyond me. The ones who fall into the category of passive aggressive are in a class of their own. They are the great pretenders and manipulators. There is even a personality disorder just for them.

Today as I count the special people in my life I see a group of kind, loving, generous, helpful souls and I am grateful for the positive reflection. The mirror knows best.



No comments:

Post a Comment