Sunday, November 6, 2022

Who is in charge?

This morning I had two bills to pay, one to mail and one to put in a drop box. I also wanted to find the body shop I need to take my car to in the morning. I drove right past the body shop on the way to the Post Office. When I got there I discovered it was closed off and the mail boxes were not being used. So I turned around and found the body shop. 

I then drove up another street and put the bill in a drop box on the way to the grocery store. I always forget this one on the way home. One down, two o go!

Next stop was the grocery store. I was having trouble reading labels because of the dark glasses I forget to change before going in. I asked a man for help to find a needed product. I realized asking for help is a good thing!

As I was putting my groceries in my car a man asked if he could take my cart back with his. Of course, I thanked him. As I was leaing the parking lot I noticed a mail box that I never use. I stopped and mailed my bill. I wondered why I didn't use this box more often instead of driving into town? 

So it was an interesting morning with many lessons learned. Everything got done, just not the way I had planned. I wonder who was in charge of the adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment