Saturday, November 12, 2022

Another place

On October 24th I ordered a pair of computer glasses from Eyemart  Express in Albuquerque. Last Wednesday I called them to find out why I hadn't received the glasses. They were supposed to be mailed. I was told they broke the frame I provided. One would think that sometime during the three weeks someone could have let me know. I was told to call back on Friday when the manager would be there. After two holds on the phone I finally spoke to him. I told him I ordered the glasses from somewhere else and wanted a refund. It appeared on my credit account the next day. I will never go to this establishment again!

In the meantime I picked out an inexpensive frame and ordered the glasses from Walmart Vision Center on Coors, in Albuquerque. I was impressed and grateful for the help of the clerk.. If I ever need another pair of glasses this is where I will go. Great service!

No comments:

Post a Comment