Thursday, November 3, 2022

Gratitude

I took my first trip in my sick car. First stop was for my physical therapy appointment. I let the people know that next week would be my last appointments. I decided that I can pretty much do most of the exercises at home. It just takes determination not gas in my car.

As I finished up and drove down the street I pasted a gas station, but didn't stop because it was busy. I continued to the grocery store and decided to get gas on my way home. I thought it was pretty funny that as I pulled up at the gas station a light came on that said "gas empty". Okay then I guess you know what my last decision was!

Considering that I was driving a car that most likely should have stayed in the garage, I found myself repeating, "I am grateful" all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment